Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is organizing customers effectively and efficiently. Customers are the primary aspect of any business, small or large.
Every business plan should be in accordance with customers’ demands and need. The right CRM system will do the magic for your sales and growth.
CRM Software is, therefore, not just important but is a necessity for every business. The CRM Software lets you integrate your customers in detail, keeps a record of them, and helps predict demand and supply keeping in view the customer’s intent and previous buying behavior.
Every business needs a CRM tool and the following are considerations before choosing the right CRM Program for your business.
Considerations for choosing a CRM Software
- Outline your Business Objectives and Goals to get the right CRM fit for you
- Based on your objectives, Identify the Functions and Features you need from a CRM Software
- In-depth research for CRM solutions according to your constraints and requirements
- Choose a system that integrates well with your other platforms
- Your CRM Software should neither be highly sophisticated nor too naive
- Test and try the Demo Version and always look out for reviews
The right CRM Software will store in-depth detail of your customers, integrate their complete information, assign customers to your sales team and ultimately improve the effectiveness and sales of your business.
There are free CRM and paid CRM Software available in the market. The CRM Software usually has different subscription plans like First-paid tiers for small businesses, Mid-tiers for medium-sized businesses, and Enterprise-tier for large and scattered businesses. You can choose according to your need.
The Best CRM Software
CRM Software is an integral part of a business, and therefore, choices must be made after careful and in-depth analysis. The following software is chosen after trial and contains numerous unique features enlisted along.
The list of Best CRM Software is given below
HubSpot is a popular name in the field of inbound marketing that aids businesses in attracting new potential consumers. While several other CRM Software provides free subscriptions, none are as comprehensive as HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot provides free CRM and contacts management, call, and email records, and deal pipeline, and integrates well with apps like Slack and Gmail.
Hubspot CRM also creates statistics on the team’s inbox chat and email interactions to offer information on response times i.e. how long it takes to resolve a message, and how evenly messages are distributed among team members.
HubSpot’s premium CRM system includes a custom report builder, allowing you to get the precise analytics you want. There are options for custom filters to fine-tune report findings to be more precise with your website traffic and all related marketing campaigns.
Support – Live Chat, Phone, and Online Meeting Support
Suitable for – Small businesses, Startups, Individual Use, Sales and Services, Marketing, and Ecommerce
Updates – Customer portals, Surveys, Native Payments
- Starter ($40/month)
- Professional ($800/month)
- Enterprise ($3,200/month)
- Send more customized, and free Emails with Analytics Reports
- Sync and Organize contacts in one place automatically
- Integrate across 300 tech platforms for better functionality
- Option for Live chat and Chatbots for customers
- Provides insights into all Sales Activities and Individual performances
Reasons to Buy
- Capture Lead Information
- Free and upgradable
- Email Marketing
- List Segmentation
- Team Conversations Inbox
- Website Marketing Integration
- Ad Management Tools for paid campaigns
Reasons to Avoid
- Limit on contact for Non-Enterprise plans i.e. 2,000
- Difficulty in selecting appropriate Features
- Lacks Reporting Functionality
ZohoCRM, part of the Zoho suite of Business Management Tools, lets you get a 360-degree perspective of your business, customer information, communication channels, important sales, and marketing opportunities, and boost conversion rates.
Zoho CRM is one of the most popular solutions for your CRM, with over 150,000 clients worldwide.ZohoCRM is mostly used for sales. It aids in lead generation and network expansion.
Your leads go through the sales lifecycle with the help of Opportunity Management Tools. Zoho emphasis is on the simplicity of use, with enterprises of all sizes being targeted. Zoho CRM can integrate with a variety of third-party apps in addition to the other Zoho products.
When consumers interact with your company, you will receive real-time notifications. You’ll get data on the most effective strategies and times to catch leads. There’s also an AI-driven sales assistant, as well as a chatbot tool. Customers may use it as a support desk software in addition to sales.
Support – Email support, Mon–Fri
Suitable for – Individuals, Startups, Small Businesses, Customer Information, Ecommerce, Sales
Updates – Activities Module Divided Into Tasks, Multiple Scoring Rules, Enhancements in CRM Motivator, Customizing Record Detail Page Using Canvas
- Standard $14/month
- Professional $23/month
- Enterprise $40/month
- Ultimate $53/month
- Draws useful insights after integrating your data
- Assists in decision-making with help of an AI-Powered Sales Assistant by providing data on customer profiles and detecting anomalies
- Provides features for better performance management out of your small business spending
- Generate price quotes and sales scripts automatically
- Helps in planning out each sales step in accordance with sales builder and processing rules
Reasons to Buy
- Integration with many other platforms
- Omnichannel Customer Support via various platforms
- Highly customizable
- Secured data integration
- Workflow Automation
- Social Media used for lead generations
- Free plans for up to 3 users
- Supports multiple Languages
- Mobile version
- Predict sales
- Calendar Management
Reasons to Avoid
- Slow and limited Customer Support
- Abrupt Learning Curve
Pipedrive is a specialized sales management application with no marketing, project management, or other extra modules available. Pipedrive CRM solutions, according to its website, are designed for small teams with complex or lengthy sales processes.
Pipedrive allows you to keep track of all your interactions with each customer. There are software solutions available to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the customer journey.
Pipedrive is a sales-focused CRM that employs artificial intelligence (AI) to automate recurring processes and keep track of leads and sales. They presently have over 90,000 clients and have processed over $24 billion in transactions.
It contains a number of tools that allow you to keep track of all of your leads and current negotiations. There are several options that might assist you in automating recurring chores.
Pipedrive is a platform with a lot of aesthetic elements. This applies to both the sales process and activities, as well as for analytics.
Support – Email, Chat, Phone
Suitable for – Startups, Small Businesses, Workflow Automation, Pipeline Management, Mobile Software, Ecommerce
Updates – New Leads Performance, Conversion Report, Scheduling Campaigns
- Essential $12.50/month
- Advanced $24.90/month
- Professional $49.90/month
- Enterprise $99.00/month
- Builds up an easy-to-use and manageable Sales Funnel
- Generates leads using forms, and chatbots 24hrs a day
- Create custom stages based on a rep or team members
- App can be used on Mobile and integrated into other sales app
- Keeps a history of all calls, emails, chats
- Helps in scheduling and generating Sales reports
Reasons to Buy
- Instant pipeline Information
- Custom Reports for estimates and revenues
- No technical skills are needed
- Lead Source data
- Sales Assistant available
- Conveniently add deals, and close dates
- Saves Time
Reasons to Avoid
- No Team Management tools
- No option for Dark mode
- More options should be added to filters
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a good alternative for companies that need a lot of customization possibilities in their CRM platform. The possibilities for constructing a customized platform are practically unlimited because of the company’s own customization tools, as well as its internal ecosystem and third-party AppExchange.
Salesforce is one of the most well-known names in CRM software. It now has a large number of products and modules.
Customer relationship management software is available for the major three categories: marketing, sales, and customer service. Overall, Salesforce is a reliable and well-liked CRM solution for medium-to-large businesses.
There is real-time update in customizable reports and dashboards, ensuring that salespeople always have the most up-to-date information.
Team members can communicate concerns to other groups for quick resolution via case management routing. Upgrade plans offer extra functionality as your business expands, such as automated lead scoring and collaborative forecasting for cross-team planning.
A growing client base or product line may be readily accommodated with tools for creating product catalogs, estimates, contracts, and sales orders.
Support – Email ticketing and toll-free phone
Suitable for – Startups, Small businesses, Large businesses, Marketing, Sales, Support
Updates – Multiple appointments via Appointment Bundling, Smarter data, and analytics
- Essentials $25/month
- Sales Professionals $25/month
- Service Professionals $75/month
- Pardot Growth $1250/month
- Helps to grab more deals by Opportunity Management
- Define goals and targets for sales via Sales Performance Management
- Allows you to track customer’s details, and analyze social media mentions
- Customized settings enable you to see more important things first
- Drag, drop, share, and track options for better visual workflow
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive features
- Suitable for Businesses with highly specific needs
- 24/7 customers support
- High-level automation
- 30-day free trial period
- Support Multi-language, Multi-currency
- Multiple Email templates
- Lead generation tools
- Mass Emailing feature
Reasons to Avoid
- Each service plan upgrade makes the system complex
- Useless for companies who want on-premise deployment
- No availability of Live chat support
Monday.com lets you create unique workflows to track every step of the sales process, from generating a lead to receiving a post-sale review. CRM software by Monday.com will be your best choice for customizing everything connected to your sales funnel, process, or client data.
Monday.com is also providing WorkForms, a highly configurable online form builder that allows users to construct personalized forms for their business, such as purchase, request, and feedback forms. WorkForms makes the data gathering process easier by allowing you to track and manage outcomes directly in the software.
Users may evaluate performance by looking at total views, completion rates, time to finish, and more, with broken-down information for each part. WorkForms may also be linked to Monday.com boards for a more streamlined process.
CRM software Monday makes it easy to get a thorough picture of your consumers and sales data, and it’s a great solution for businesses who want to keep a close eye on their sales process. Additionally, the Monday.com dashboard allows you to see everything at a glance, making it simple to discover any possible bottlenecks or difficulties in your sales cycle.
Support – Email, Forums
Suitable for – Small Businesses, Sales, Marketing, Startups, Support, Customer Information
Updates – Customizable work forms, Connect Boards Columns, New presentation mode
- Individual $0 free forever
- Basic $8/month
- Standard $10/month
- Pro $16/month
- Enterprise (Contact for a custom plan)
- Quickly figure out any potential problems in your sales
- Improves customer relationships through Customer Data Management Tools
- Ideal for companies who want to keep an eye on their sales and performance closely
- Assists in tracking all sales aspects
- Can be integrated with other tools
- Mobile version of the app is also available
- Promotes automatic actions and how the system works with Workflow Automation
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive solution
- Real-time communication with the team
- Job Management
- Job Scheduling
- Cost-saving solution
- Suitable for Agile and Waterfall project environment
Reasons to Avoid
- Work Document Search feature is not much good
- Creating workflows is not as easy as it should be
- Entry-level plans only have one dashboard, one Kanban view
That’s it! These are the best CRM software available that you can use to manage your customers and get insights for better performance. The Software can be integrated with other platforms and have customizable interface options.
The free CRM software are available with limited but useful features, but for more in-depth features, you have to buy according to any of the suitable pricing plans mentioned along with each CRM software above.